Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Undergraduate Student Forms

The following are links to forms needed for progression to undergraduate degree in CFS. Forms required by the University of Tennessee are available here. Forms that are required by the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences can be found here.

**Note that only certain browsers enable forms to be fillable (e.g., Internet Explorer), so it is suggested to save the forms and open them in Adobe Acrobat or use the appropriate browsers that enable fillable functionality.

Early Childhood Education Forms

Minor Forms