- UTK in Sweden: Culture, Family, and Parenting
- Mini-term 2020 (May 7-27)
- Earn 3 course credits towards either PSYC 491, SOC 491, or CFS 460
- No Prerequisites Required!
- Visits to Uppsala Castle, Cathedral, and Linneaen Garden
- 3 school tours including a forest preschool
- Guest speakers on Gender Equality, Healthcare, and Swedish Educational Philosophy and System
- Day trips to family-friendly Stockholm, including guided tours of the Old City (Gamla Stan) and Vasa Museum, plus a bike tour
- Most traditional course work will be completed prior to departure to allow for more free time abroad
- A 4-day weekend free to leave Sweden and tour other countries
DROP-IN INFORMATION SESSIONS:
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 5:00 – 6:00 pm, JHB, Room 235
- Thursday, October 24th, 6:30 – 7:30 pm, JHB, Room 235
APPLICATION DEADLINES: The program is open for applications! It only takes 5 minutes!
- Priority Deadline: November 14, 2019 – secure your spot and your summer plans!!
- Standard Deadline: February 3, 2019
UTK In Sweden Informational Video (6 min)
Contact Dr. Heidi Stolz for more information