Administrative Specialist II
- Graduate Secretary
- Human Resources Transactions
- IRIS Approvals
- Monday-Friday from 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Lunch from 12:30PM - 1:00PM
- Virtual office hours are also Available by Appointment
- Pensacola, Florida
- Environmental conservation – I’m a neurotic recycler and am currently building a pollinator garden to help nurture the bee and monarch populations.
- Linguistics – I’m intrigued by the idea that things we say, without thought, reaffirm and reflect deep-seated attitudes of which we aren’t consciously aware and how to create awareness to heal wounds both in individuals and populations.
- My pets – 5 cats and 2 dogs
- Jigsaw puzzles and science fiction novels. (I’m kind of an introverted nerd.)
“Walking is also an ambulation of mind.”
~ Gretel Ehrlich
- University of West Florida – Bachelor of Arts, Spanish Language and Culture