- Knoxville, Tennessee
I enjoy drawing, painting, writing poetry, and spending time with my family members.
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fall 2023 In-Office Hours
- Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Lunch break from 12:00PM - 12:30PM
- Wednesdays and Fridays- Working Remotely from 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Virtual Office Hours are Available by appointment
- Provides financial and managerial expertise for business operations, and management of budgetary and financial functions for the department.
- Plans departmental budget needs by analyzing short- and long-term program plans.
- Projects possible levels of support from multiple sources of funding.
- Ensures contracts follow the appropriate review process per policy and procedures.
- Maintains interface with departmental personnel to coordinate operational activities to ensure adequate staffing and space and facilities.
- Coordinates the compilation and preparation of operational and financial reports and analyses that summarize progress, challenges, and appropriate recommendations.
- Facilitates a variety of human resources functions.
- Manages academic searches and the promotion and tenure process.