CFS Professor, Julia Jaekel, and CFS PhD students Lucia Miranda, Lauran Gieske, and Ashlyn Schwartz all attended the Pediatric Academic Societies meeting (PAS 2018) in Toronto, Canada earlier this week.
During their time in Toronto, Dr. Jaekel and her students had the opportunity to
- hear presentations from internationally renowned scientists on a wide array of topics
- learn about the latest original research in many specialty and sub-specialty areas
- share experiences in workshops and special interest groups
- honor the achievements of young investigators and more senior esteemed pediatricians
- build connections and network with colleagues and friends
They were also able build networks with more than 8,000 pediatricians, research scientists, health care providers, and policy makers from around the world united by a common mission: to improve the health and well-being of children.
PAS 2018 is sponsored by four major societies:The American Pediatric Society, The Society for Pediatric Research, The Academic Pediatric Association, and The American Academy of Pediatrics.